Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pure Pop For Now People #5.


This is one of the High Priests of Pop Music.
Man, we played this cd non-stop.
We sang it, and we sang it, and we sang it again.
In perfect order, the songs pretty much lay out a teenagers feeling's in a day.
Am I going too far here?
Whoops, I guess stoney leaf will do that to you from time to time.
Plus I am really distracted by the tv screen which is showing Conan The Barbarian.

Watson told me just today, that he played his cd so much that it wore out.
Like...it stopped working.

You take your car to work, I'll take my board.

Piece,
Moses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could remember the girls name that I was vibing on at that time. 7th grade. Blink. Don't hate.

Anonymous said...

Probably Stacy or Rachel.

About Me

My photo
contributors & growing:


Ryan
Dion
Moses
Zana