Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Do You Have Famous Friends?


The word out there (where?) is that last Saturday
Krist Novoselic and I spent some quality time together.
Well, the word is right.

Ten second summary:

We mauled society in a major/minor way...
We knocked truancy like no others...
We talked about community, and lack of...
We shared a laugh about Michael Jackson (Krist got to touch him once)...
We drank coffee of stars and stripes...
We agreed that it is America's turn...
He bought an Everly Brothers record that I recommended (yeah!)...
He recommended I get the Tron soundtrack...
And more.

No I didn't ask for his autograph...are you kidding?
More details to be told in person, inquire within.
And yes, I do recommend you get your friend an Everly Brothers record.

Next week: Christian Bale? Parker Posey? Elijah Wood? George Lopez? Sure...why not.

-Moises Domingo Rios

No comments:

About Me

My photo
contributors & growing:


Ryan
Dion
Moses
Zana