Friday, May 16, 2008

Text Messaging with Moises.



Kelley Stoltz 9:03 pm: What are mistakes.

Moises Domingo Rios 9:07 pm: I am not too sure.

Kelley Stoltz 9:08 pm: Rebounds. Warmer here than street.
Thus leaving here.

Moises Domingo Rios 9:09 pm: Where is here (from there)? I am Here.

Kelley Stoltz 9:11 pm: There to you is here for me.
Go penguins.


Moises Domingo Rios 9:14 pm: We were here all along.
Here thus becomes Hear, and all things
under the sun heard about it tomorrow,
and understand.

Kelley Stoltz 9:17 pm: Might Dirtbomb the Independent-Lungs 2.

Moises Domingo Rios 9:19 pm: I'm On The Beach with Neil Young
and a reefer.

Kelley Stoltz 9:22 pm: A home away from home livin' inbetween.

Moises Domingo Rios 9:25 pm: Sooner or later, it all gets Real.

Kelley Stoltz 9;29 pm: For the turnstiles bruised me buns.

(Stay tuned for more text message motorcycling. Sincerely, M.D.R.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MORE!!!

About Me

My photo
contributors & growing:


Ryan
Dion
Moses
Zana