Friday, May 23, 2008

Text Messaging with Moises.







Moises 1:42 pm- "The weather here is my groove. I just chuffed
a patty melt, and now I am going to look
towards the sky."

Kelley 1:56 pm- "Find what you can among the nimbus
and then elaborate.

Moises 2:41 pm- "It's like one big pale sheet.
What do you make of none clouds?"

Kelley 2:55 pm- "The blue Nikes of The Buddha."

Moises 2:56 pm- "You helped me reach enlightenment,
once again."

Kelley 2:59 pm- "Only for a minute...
now hang new laundry under the sun-
see how long it takes."

Kelley 3:01 pm- "At 6pm They're dedicating a statue of
Harvey Milk to indiana jones."

Moises 3:13 pm- "My new laundry was lifted from the line
by The Milk Men (statue worshipers).
They were chanting (These will do...
these will do...these will do...)."

(More cellular swimming to come, but Who knows when?) -Moises Domingo Rios 05.22.08

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this will be the best one yet. [this will be] the best one, yet.

Anonymous said...

I like this and I would like to join in the effort to create great text message poetry. Have you considered a twitter http://twitter.com/markhhsp poetry slam?

About Me

My photo
contributors & growing:


Ryan
Dion
Moses
Zana