Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Text Messaging with Moises.



(This is a text message conversation with a man who's number I learned off of a bathroom wall.
It read "For a good time call ___-____.") No name was listed.

Moises Domingo Rios 4:46 pm- What is a good time? I may want one.

Anonymous 4:53 pm- whos this

Moises Domingo Rios 4:54 pm- This is Moises. I found your number while I was
pissing on the wall. You beat me to it.

Anonymous 4:57 pm- what do you want

Moises Domingo Rios 4:58- I was wondering what you are offering as a "good time".
Did you mean to leave out the question mark?

Anonymous 5:05 pm- anything you want im all horny

Moises Domingo Rios 5:07 pm- I'm not interested in sex stuff. More like a good time.

Anonymous 5:13 pm- my stuff is a good time you are a faget

Moises Domingo Rios 5: 15 pm- You can't spell, you can't fly, and you can't get get a credit card.
I didn't mean to waste your time. Do you like pizza?


(More text message tornadoes and cellular reign to come. Stay in your basements.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
contributors & growing:


Ryan
Dion
Moses
Zana