Thursday, May 29, 2008

Text Messaging with Moises.




Karen 11:55 am- Things that have hands: clocks, card players, audience members, -some men.

Moises 11:59 am- ...Faith in friends, German names pronounced with Southern accents, wanting eyes.

Karen 12:01 pm- The twelve tolls of a bell.

Moises 12:07 pm- Hands free foot loose streak without a Care in the world.

Karen- 12:09 pm- Some men!!!

Moises 12:16 pm- All men some of the time, some men all of the time.

Moises 01:32 pm- What about the Upper Hand(s)?

Karen 01:50 pm- And the red-handed.

Moises 02:13 pm- Or, the handful.

Karen 02:22 pm- Not to mention the Roaming hands.

Moises 02:25 pm- ...and the Lands that They roamed.

Moises 03:44 pm- Hey, what ever happened to the Helping hand? I heard that he got out. Somewhere really high up on The map.

Karen 04:05 pm- I heard that too, from the Handiest of sourses.

(Some where in the valley, lies a creek with Jumping Text Message trout. It's true, I have been there. I'll take you next time.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Karen needs a hug. The hug will be from two long strong arms with wonderful man hands at the end. I'm always here if an extra pair of hands are needed

Anonymous said...

Got to hand it to you both. Those hand-made messages handed me a new way to handle things in my own life. :)
Now-a-days it can be hard to find that helping hand.. if your looking for one or not.

About Me

My photo
contributors & growing:


Ryan
Dion
Moses
Zana