Thursday, May 29, 2008

Text Messaging with Moises.




Moises 10:18 am- Calcu-lust.

Colby 10:26 am- HAHA.I was going to text this morning that algebra can acknowledge the color of a flower. Calculus acknowledges it's shape, and motion too. It's not for the...elite as much as the poet. It has nothing to do with numbers. They are on only for the application of these ideas.

(wow, man.)

Moises: 10:28 am- Man, I wish that my fingers spoke Calculus, so that they (my fingers) could get as close as possible to this pimple right under my nose, and not actually be able to touch it. Ouch equals Empty Square.

(Calculus or not, you get the math. Right? Algebra rhymes with Acid, and Calculus rhymes with Birds. Reader...you rhyme with Time.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
contributors & growing:


Ryan
Dion
Moses
Zana